A highly configurable eCommerce integration for Sage 50 - U.S. Edition formerly Peachtree.
Import your orders and 'push' current prices and quantities on-hand back
to the shopping cart in real-time. CartSpan also supports integration
of your Amazon seller account.
Evaluation is FREE and getting started is easy! CartSpan offers pre-configuration files for many popular commercial shopping carts and can have you up and running in a matter of 1-2 hours. You will first need a copy of Sage 50 Premium Accounting (v.2010 or later) and a shopping cart in place that supports CartSpan's integration and minimum data requirements. If you have a cart and don't see it referenced on our site, please contact us to discuss configuration support at no additional cost.
- CartSpan recognizes the GL Sales accounts of individual inventory items.
- Option to preserve your legacy Customer ID's in Sage 50
- Option to incorporate contact name into 'Ship To' address
- Intelligent abbreviation of item configurable options to fit into Sage 50 line-item description.
- Line item creation of promotional discounts coming from the shopping cart.
- Manage both Retail and Sales Pricing from within Sage 50.
- Option to import order as either an INVOICE or ORDER.
- Option to automatically register cash receipt for invoice import.
- GAAP compliant accounting for Gift Certificate sales and redemption.
- New customers are automatically added to Sage 50.
- Option to automatically create new items as 'Stock Item' using default GL Accounts
- Order pick-lists are auto-generated and emailed to designated addresses.
- Email alerts to Administrator(s) for exceptions in order processing.
- User sets desired order download frequency.
- Order mapping utility may be used for order files not originating from a cart.
Item Price/Quantity Upload:
- Real-time update of stock in response to receiving, adjustment, and invoicing activities in the accounting system.
- Global and material-specific markup capability.
- Manage both Retail and Sales pricing from within Sage 50.
- Retail rounding rules for items subject to markup.
- Optional check for open Purchase Orders to indicate backorder status.
- Option to sell individual items as a multi-pack unit in the shopping cart and have the appropriate conversion to 'Each' applied during the import.
- All Shopping Cart passwords and access codes are securely encrypted
Order Download/Import: CartSpan has been stress-tested for high-volume import operations. In one contiguous session, CartSpan has been observed to import 1,046 orders in approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. This includes the automatic creation of new customer master records, followed by Invoices and their subsequent receipts for paid transactions.
Item Price/Quantity/Status Upload: CartSpan has been stress-tested specifically against an implementation of Peachtree integrating with a UNIX/mySQL cart architecture, with over 10,000 items having been successfully exported and uploaded in a single call to the supporting script.
Partial list of Shopping Carts currently supported:
CartSpan has pre-configurations for many popular shopping carts including:
If the cart you are using is not listed on our site, please be sure to contact us to discuss integration at no additional cost to you.