The quickest, easiest way to capture contact information from an e-mail, web page or other document, and automatically add it to Sage ACT!
Do you frequently find yourself wasting time retyping or cutting and pasting contact information into Sage ACT!? Well, data entry is an issue for everyone. There’s now an easy way to get contact details into Sage ACT! without typing at all!
Just bring up AddressGrabber Standard, highlight the contact information in the e-mail, document, or wherever it is, click the ACT! icon on the AddresGrabber toolbar, and you’re done! AddressGrabber intelligently extracts the Name, Company, Title, Street Address, City, State, Zip, Phone, Fax and E-mail fields and accurately transfers them into ACT!.
AddressGrabber Standard is your one-click answer to capturing names and addresses from e-mail signatures, web pages and documents into Sage ACT!. Its patented technology is so advanced that it can extract contact information from data in virtually any format.
AddressGrabber Standard works with:
- Sage ACT! Pro 2012/2013
- Outlook, Palm
AddressGrabber Standard user comments
“AddressGrabber has been … an excellent product. Thanks! I receive leads from my home office by e-mail, and then easily transfer them to my Palm and into Sage ACT! for follow-up by mail and phone.”
Richard Lohr, President, Rooftops, Dallas, Texas
"I am using it (AddressGrabber) for downloading contact and company information from the web to my Sage ACT! database. Your product saves me a lot of time and the price was right."
Patrick Murphy, Pencel Corporation
- Enters addresses from various sources into Sage ACT! with one click — e-mail signatures, Web pages, online yellow and white pages, web search results, CD directories, text files and more
- Extracts contact fields like: Name, Salutation, Title, Company, Address, City, State, Zip, Country, Phone, Ext., Mobile Phone, E-mail, and URL
- Create Contacts and links Contacts to Company record
- Transfers addresses to Business and/or Home Address section of Sage ACT!
- Finds and updates contact information in an existing Sage ACT! record
- Verifies addresses with on-line US Postal services database before transferring it into Sage ACT!